Sunday, January 22, 2012

Crop Challenge #6

Hi all!  Welcome again to our ten week crop!  As you know, we are celebrating all things ten! Top 10 lists, the number 10 and ten step challenges. Today I am focusing on embellishments. We all love them from buttons to trim to chipboard.

Ready...

1. Create a top ten embellishment list for yourself. Make a layout that incorporates at least 3 of them....wait, that would be to easy. Here is the challenge.

2. Use one embellishment (or more) in a different way than intended! Be creative!

3. Alter an embellishment in some way! Stamp on a ribbon, use glitter...just make that embellishment yours!

4. Mix up the title with different types of alphabets!


Here is my take on the challenge!

My top ten:

1. chipboard
2. buttons
3. brads
4. stickers
5. acrylic items
6. ribbon
7. twine
8. flowers
9. bling
10. journaling cards


My layout using the beautiful January kit:




I turned the banner sticker into sun rays, the spoons into beams and flocked my ice cream cup!  Notice the mixed title!  All pages completed for this challenge must be linked to the challenge thread over at the forum by January 29th 12 noon PST.  I will choose a winner to receive an American Crafts Thickers prize pack!!

Happy creating!

Stacey

1 comments:

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Fabolous challenge! Love the way you made the sun beams!