Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Year Crop Challenge #5

Hi girls!
Hope your have fun with our Crop challenges;)
Are you ready for another fun challenge?
Let's go!!
Here's my challenge:New Year's Eve has always been a time for looking back in the past and also for forward to the coming year... So it's time to reflect on the changes we want and therefore time to take some resolutions!
Did your New Year resolutions make our top ten list?

My challenge is: journaling your 2O12 resolutions with ten lines minimum

Here's my layout:

I created this LO with the gorgeous January kit;) I challenged myself to create a page without a photo!
(Click to enlarge)

Deadline: January 28th 12 noon PST
Make sure you add your layouts to this thread in the forum :)
The prize up for grabs is: a december kit;-)

Happy creating♥

0 comments: