Saturday, September 29, 2012

A farewell tribute by Jessy

I was asked by a former Nook DT, Tanya if I am interested to apply for the Nook. She mentioned that they are looking for card makers. I was ecstatic to receive such email from her. I felt so encouraged! So I decided to jump in the wagon & check the Nook forum out in January 2011. To be honest, I never really liked to mingle in a forum but Nook really changed my mind. The fellow Nookers are so friendly and beginning to feel at home. Since then, I checked the forum everyday and applied for the DT call. At the same time, a crop was going on. Lo & behold I won one of the card challenge that was organized by the talented Zarah. I was so happy!

Not long after, I was chosen to be Nook's DT in Feb 2011 and it was my first international club kit stint. It was a HUGE deal for me to be in a team with talented scrappers & card makers. The group of DTs was awesome. No drama mamas/divas! We shared our sorrows and joy together. It was a close-knitted group. With all my heart, they are a bunch of very fun, crazy, supportive & caring people. I thank God for them! 

I still remember my first kit and it was the March kit: Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe collection. It was stunning! Here are some of my creations with the kit...




This layout was also published in Scrapbook Trends : Families in 2011.


Since then, I had the opportunity to create with a lot of wonderful scrapbook kits each month. I begun to apply for manufacturer DTs too. Lo & behold, in the same year I got to be DTs for 3 manufacturers. If it wasn't because of Nook, I will never have such opportunity. 

I have to thank Leah & Pam for this amazing opportunity. Most importantly to give a chance to a scrapbooker like me from a lil country in Asia to be part of this wonderful journey. Yes, I am gonna miss all the Nookers but thank God for the advance technology that we can still keep in touch via FB, Instagram & blog! 

Wish ALL of you the best & thank you for all your support and encouragement thus far!

Xoxo Jessy


15 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

I always enjoyed seeing your creations at the Nook! You were a fabulous designer for the team!

Sherri said...

That was a FABULOUS kit, and you worked magic with it. So glad to have met you through the Nook Jessy, I look forward to many more memories created with you, Eric, and baby xo

Françoise said...

Hello from Belgium, wow, what a beautiful production, pretty cards and pages, awesome! Beautiful use of paper!

google translation

reneabouquets said...

Gorgeous work with luscious layering! Each one is a treasure!

Anonymous said...

All your layouts are really cute. I love the one that says Emma Jane's Dress & Curio Shoppe

scrapbookertink said...

Wow, love your layout, gorgeous x

Mary Pat Siehl said...

your creations are just beautiful!!!

Judi Tolleson said...

Wonderful pic, wonderful writing. I can't help to read your next post. Get Discount Ribbon from China's Leading Ribbon Manufacturer and make your own hair bows with them. we have 19 sizes, 196 colors with thousand styles of Satin Ribbon, Organza Ribbon, Grosgrain Ribbon and other ribbons as well as bows for choice. All are sold with low price assured. Our customers include LV, Chanel, Disney, Playboy, Boss, Versace and many other famous brands.

Unknown said...

This is my first time to this site but my friend has told me about your work and you are very very good! This is one of the best scrapbooking online sites I have ever seen. My mom was a big scrapbooker and I think it's a great way to be creative and to keep memories. Thank you so much for posting your work.

Becky said...

Congrats on your success! Your projects are stunning!

Unknown said...

Wow it's really nice post..Excellent work you did. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.Keep sharing more.
Scrapbook

Diane said...

Wonderful colors and designs.

Hugs Diane

Roshinda Zill said...

I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
We also provide yahoo customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
Hotmail Customer Phone Number USA

swag box said...

nice blog.

Alarico said...

El Sr. Pedro es un oficial de préstamos increíblemente bien informado, cortés y paciente. Revisé un par de ofertas de propiedades antes de mi compra final, y Pedro estuvo allí para ayudar con cada una, a menudo coordinando con mi agente detrás de escena. Me sentí apoyada durante todo el proceso. Gracias a Pedro y los esfuerzos incansables de su equipo, ¡ahora soy un orgulloso propietario! Lo animo a que considere a Pedro y su compañía de préstamos para cualquier tipo de préstamo.

# Préstamo de automóvil

# Préstamo hipotecario

# Préstamo comercial

# Préstamo personal


Sr. Pedro Oferta de Préstamo

Correo electrónico: pedroloanss@gmail.com.