Sunday, December 18, 2011

designer showcase - trio of tags

Hi everyone, Gina here to share this little challenge with you... I've been gathering some Christmas inspiration from Pinterest these last few weeks and can't help but notice some of the gorgeous tags being pinned...here's just a small selection of some that have caught my eye..

so I decided to make these tags using some left overs from the gorgeous December kit..


for the first tag, I've used a piece of 'ski lodge' paper and smaller piece of 'present' then scraped some gesso on and added some chipboard pieces, stickers and little pearl..to finish I've added faux stitching in white pen


for this winter themed tag I've used the 'snow globe' and 'embellish' papers and added some chipboard, stickers and hand cut snowman from the 'present' paper..


for the last tag, I've stencilled the herringbone pattern with mist, then added some stickers, and scraps of the 'present' paper..


so I'd love it if you could have a go at making some tags..not necessarily for Christmas, but maybe a birthday or other occasion!.. Don't forget to share them in this thread if you do!

best wishes,
Gina x

4 comments:

Carol said...

so gorgeous!!!

Sherri said...

these are lovely ladies.

Deanna said...

LOVE these!

Michelle Price said...

I made some:
http://simplyprice.blogspot.com/2011/12/gift-tags.html