Monday, December 12, 2011

My Scrapbook Nook Advent Calendar December 12th

Happy Monday, everybody!


Made with the Nook December kit+ad ons

I admit it - I'm curious and need to know: when it comes to Christmas Cards, do you send hand made cards, or not? I don't send as many cards as I used to, but I still send cards I have created myself. I know some of my friends and family members would get VERY disapointed if they got one from me made by Hallmark... And as they expect hand made cards, they know how to keep me busy during December.

One Nook friend who surely knows how to make cards is today's Advent Calendar host: ~Jan. She makes the most lovely cards and her blog is a Must See if you need some inspiration. So please head over to her blog to find out what her give away is, and to admire her work :-)

0 comments: