Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Scrapbook Nook Advent Calendar December 7th

Hi girls (I don't think I have seen any men around here *lol*).


Today the Nook Advent Calendar takes you all the way to France and to Mag's blog.



Tag made with My Scrapbook Nook December Kit + ad ons

Do you ever visit a blog to discover you don't understand a word as the language it's written in is one you don't master? Personally I do understand 5-6, but there are more I don't understand - like Dutch, Italian, Spanish etc etc. Then someone told me that I had an option on my computer called "Translate with Live Search" and a new world opened up. It's pretty easy: you highlight the words you want translated, right click and drag your cursor down to Translate with Live Search.You don't even have to click on the link to have the words translated - it shows automaticly. How convenient! Have you tried it?


Anyway, now let's talk about Mag!
  • Mag is today's host in our Advent Calendar.
  • She makes beautiful cards.
  • She makes beautiful layouts.
  • And she has scrappet a year calender with her kids. Fab!

Please visit her blog to see what she has for you today!

Have a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Hilde, you are just too cute! I'm loving all your gorgeous tags by the way, you've been busy.

Joan V said...

Cute tag. Oh by the way, Mag has a great giveaway. Couldn't find the translator, but her card was so pretty. thanks for sharing.

Nasir said...

The colours combination and the tags are very good.

Print vip cards
Transparent business cards

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Wonderful!