Thursday, February 23, 2012

One page Layout Class

Hi everyone, Marinette here;)
Today I'm going to show you to play with inks and stamps.
First of all, gather your supplies:
February kit+mists,distress ink, stamps, sanding block or your beautiful nails LOL!


First thing I do is to use my Chines ink to make spots on my white cardstock. Then I added blue mist.




To add contrast and texture on my layout I used stamps
Next on the top right corner of my layout I started to add embellishments (flower sack from February kit+ buttons)

My layout will be mainly focused on the bottom left:

First I sand edges of my "Rustler" paper and Wagon train paper
I wanted my page with most of blue so I decided to paint my Alpha with blue acrylic paint:
Let it dry


Then I added spots of white calico mist



Then adhere your two patterned papers on the bottom right as shown on my layout
Place your pictures, embellishments and title wherever you want.
To add texture on my page, I added some sewing thread





Happy creating♥

post signature

4 comments:

Zarah said...

Stunning LO - I love your work! :D

Lilith Eeckels said...

C'est SUBLIME ma belle!

LG said...

this is extremely amazing!!!!

danni reid. said...

this is absolutely WOW, love this!