Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day from the Nook


 Carol here ready to show you all a bit of looove on this Valentines Day ;)

I don't know about you, but I love making little gifts for my kids.  But I am a procrastinator and don't really decide what to do until the last minute!  It's a good thing I had my Valentine kit from the Nook so I could whip up these cute little goodie jars for them.

I grabbed some heart doilies that I bought years ago and never used, then made some little heart confetti bags.  I got out my slice and cut their initials out of the gorgeous Crate paper along with some hearts.  Slapped it all together, tied them with twine and stuffed them full of candy, love notes and money.

They were quick and easy.   






If you still need a card we've got a few of those to share as well.
We love our members so I thought I would share a few things from them that I found in our Valentine inspiration thread:


 Nenne

Heather
 Carina

 Linda

 and of course what is a card thread without something from our amazing Danni ;)
Thanks for joining me and I hope you are having the loveliest of Valentines  :)

0 comments: