Monday, February 6, 2012

♥monday CARDS challenge♥

good morning. are you ready for another monday CARDS challenge?


the challenge: create a card inspired by the COLORS in this PINSPO (if you want to be inspired by design, you certainly may, there's a lot to be inspired by with the various designs too)


deets: you do NOT have to use a Nook kit (the FEB kit matches perfectly and would make it easier)

deadline
: sunday feb 12 2012 11:59 pm PST


prize: $5.00 PP payment (paypal payment)



here's the Pinspo from Pinterest (of course ;))




and some dt inspiration


card by pam









card by danni





we can't wait to see your cards.

happy creating♥

1 comments:

-Agnes- said...

I'm not sure how to enter my card into this competition - there is no Mr. Linky and no other comments - do I need to join the gallery? I prefer to post my creations on my blog... So here is my entry: http://statemint.blogspot.com/2012/02/padded-fabric-easter-egg.html