Saturday, March 17, 2012

March One Page layout

Hi folks!
Ready for the one page layout class for this month? I am sure you are!!!!
Today's class is a one page layout class and I'll be showing how to create a layout with LOTS of circles. Now I must admit I used my cameo for this but you can still create a similar effect without it! So let's get started.

MATERIAL:
March kit
 
 Some tags and a title (you could just use your alphas for this)
  Cameo, coluzzle or a Martha Stewart (/fiskars) punch all over circle punch.


 Step one:
Cut out a circled background in one of your patterned papers using one of the tools mentioned above! You could also trace them and cut them out with and exacto knife.
Step two:
Place it on one of the wood effect patterned papers and add some other patterned papers.
Step Three:
Add some stichting around the sides and also to some of the circles.
Step four:
Place your photos and add banners to either side. Add a tag.
Step five:
Add your title.
Step six:
Add any embellishments you like. I decided to add a rub on. I rubbed it on a scrap piece of patterned paper so that I could pop it on to some 3D foam dots! I also used some brads I had lying around.
And this is the finished product.




Post your entries on the board here and at the end of the month I'll send someone a little something! Have fun creating.

Lilith

2 comments:

danni reid. said...

absolutely gorgeous lilith, amazing layout

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Wonderful LO and soooo creative Lilith!:)