Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday Scrapping

Ahh, it is the weekend!  I hope you are finding some time to scrap and create!  I am sharing a layout that I made using the April kit.  Have you seen the April kit?  Filled with Crate Storyteller?  I am loving this line.  The embellishments with the kit are awesome!

In looking at the kit, I have been inspired to create lots of all about me layouts.  I have also been recording those everyday moments, big and small.  Here is an example:


This photo stirred up some feelings and made me reflect.  Those words, "You didn't know I was looking." popped into my head.  So I used them, super long title and all!


See the triangles....they are my new favorite shape right now!  Just punch squares and cut them in half to create the triangle!

As you scrap this weekend, challenge yourself to use a long title and a shape that you are in love with!  Share what you made here or over at the forum!  I would love to see!

Happy Saturday!

Stacey

4 comments:

danni reid. said...

totally cute pic, those are the best as a mom♥ could not love your lo more stacey.

pysselpetra said...

so super cute ♥ lovely design

Annika said...

Great page! Love your style!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Soooo gorgeous♥♥