Friday, March 9, 2012

March colour challenge- Bring me spring!


This months challenge is using the soft colourscheme of the Beautiful March kit, soft
pink, Robins Egg blue, thrift wood grey, and daffodil yellow.
Let me see those Cards and LOs bringing out the sun! Bring me spring, use flowers, bright coloured feathers, anthing that makes the heart feel giddy!
Here its still winter outside,,, yesterday we had snow falling... and Im really longing for spring.
This Challenge is open until March 31st 23.59 PST. Upload your work in the Nook gallery so that we all can go oohh and aaaaah over your beautiful work.. upload your pic in the messageboard thread http://myscrapbooknook.org/forum/showthread.php?8502-March-Colour-Challenge-Bring-me-Spring!, and I will pick three or four girls that will earn her spot in the spotlight, getting featured here at the Nook Blog!
Have fun ladies!!

1 comments:

danni reid. said...

absolutely beautiful, love this layout, that banner is fabulous