Sunday, April 15, 2012

April Color Challenge

It is April and spring is upon us!  That means bringing out the whites and creams to make your home decor and/or wardrobe feel fresh and bright!  Let's do the same on our scrapbooking pages.

I have an inspiration photo for you today.  It mostly shows neutrals and whites.  But there are fabulous punches of colors...yellow flowers, the blue chair, the green in the wall art.  I love how these colors pop against the calm main color.


I replicated the same feel with my layout!  The base is neutral, white, natural with the chipboard.  Then, I popped all the wonderful colors in the Storyteller Collection featured as a part of the April kit.


Join me and use the inspiration piece to create a page!  Be sure to keep it neutral with pops.  While I am challenging you, try to scrap about an everyday life topic!  Include journaling and some sort of natural texture (like the chipboard or clothespin). 

Visit my challenge thread at The Nook and link your pages up so we can all see!


Happy creating!
Stacey


3 comments:

Jody said...

Love the inspiration and the LO!

lillesmor said...

Fun inspiration and just what I needed to do a page with the April kit..
Love your page!

danni reid. said...

love this so, so much♥