Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Designer Showcase May 9th.

Hello everyone!
Katarina here with a very late edition of the the designer showcase post... I´m so sorry, I´ve been tangled up with the fun of May Movie Madness Crop.. And its so many beautiful creations to see in the Nook Gallery from the crop. Make shure you stop by and leave lots of love :)

Today I´m going to show you some beautiful work by our fantabulous designers.. using the absolutely gorgeous may kit and grab bag, feat. This & That by Echo Park... I hope you don´t miss out on this one bec its A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!
Just take a look at how versatile it is....


Hilde/scoobie
(May grab bag)


Carol



Lilith


Isn´t it gorgeous?? I just love it! If you want to purchase your own kit.. just swing by the Nook online store to get your own kit.. but don´t wait to long... Its a HOT kit :)
//Katarina

0 comments: