Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Featured Cardie→Kali

Hello/Bonjour
Marinette here;)New month= new featured cardie;)
Are you ready?
Please give a warm welcome to our April Featured Cardie: Kali!!




Kali is a fellow;) She makes very gorgeous C&S creations.

Do you want to know more about Kali??

Let's go!!

Who are you?
Hi, i'm Kali ! I live in france (near Paris) with Franck (my DH) and Nathan & Noé. I'm housewife.

Can you describe your cardmaking style?
 My style is clean and simple and graphic

How long have you been papercrafting?
 I make cards for a short time (6 months) but I take great pleasure. I started with my Christmas cards. But i make layouts and another project since 6 years.

Where do you find your inspiration?
 Everywhere : Blog or gallery are very inspirating. I love sketch too
What is your favorite color combination?
 I love use white cardstock for beggining. My colors change regularly with seasons in fact. Right now I love the yellow & gray and I love the striped papers.

Can you tell us what embellishment is often found on your cards ?
 Brads, twine, pearls, dies and embossing

What is your blog address?
Thanks Marinette for your invitation.

Be sure to pop by Kali's blog and prepare to be inspired by her beautiful work.


Here are some of her gorgeous cards:










Thank you so much Kali for sharing a little bit more about you with us♥



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oui une française!
vive la france et bravo à toi Kali tes cartes sont justes magnifiques.....

danni reid. said...

you KNOW how much i LOVE your style kali, HUGE congrats on the well-deserved feature♥

Gina said...

CONGRATS Kali..your cards are so beautiful!

Mandy said...

pretty cards!

Carol said...

love how clean and beautiful your cards are!!!

CandySugar said...

une interview en anglais et on appelle pas Céline???!!! tsssss!!!
:-D

Je ne connaissais pas le "Nook"...

Bisous! xx

Bente Fagerberg said...

Wow, so much creativity. I love all of these! Congratulations on being featured!!