Sunday, June 10, 2012

June Recipe Challenge

Hello there..it's time for another RECIPE challenge!


Here are the essential ingredients:


* single photo
* chevron (eg paper, stamp etc)
* hidden journaling
* twine
* paint


You are welcome to use any other elements on your layout as long as you include the above...


here is my example layout using the June kit...



I've applied a gesso background and cut out some chevron strips from the Simple Stories 'summer quilt' paper. 



a manilla tag (from my stash) has been used to record my journaling on and this is semi hidden behind the section of Simple Stories 'vertical journaling card' paper...



I hope you can join in with this challenge and please upload your creation to the MB thread or link it here (from the Nook gallery if possible) by 24th June and I will choose a random winner to receive a little RAK from me :)


have fun! 
♥ Gina

1 comments:

danni reid. said...

LOVE this recipe and your layout is fantastic!