Tuesday, June 19, 2012

celebrate summer: enjoy!

Are you ready for another celebrate summer crop challenge?

I hope that you are enjoying your summer because my challenge for you is all about that - summer enjoyment. I would like you to create a layout and show us something you (or someone close to you) like to enjoy in the summer. It can be anything from being barefoot in your garden to traveling around the world. Big or little.

In our family, we love sitting on the porch and having our meals outside. Here is my daughter enjoying her breakfast in the sun. I have used the gorgeous June kit to create this layout.


Hope you feel inspired to join us and play along! Make sure you upload your layout in the gallery and in this thread Celebrate Summer Challenge: Enjoy!

The deadline for this challenge is Sunday, August 12 at 11:59 p.m. PST.

You can find the summer crop checklist here. Print it and check out all the fun challenges we got for you!

Enjoy! ;-)

0 comments: