Tuesday, June 12, 2012

celebrate summer: summer food

Twice a week, we will be featuring challenges from Celebrate Summer. Today, I am sharing my challenge, which revolves around food, yum!!!

One of my favorite things about summer is the food. Fresh fruits and vegetables are in abundance, ice cream and popsicles are waiting to cool you off, and grilling season is in high gear.

For this challenge, I want you to create a layout about your favorite summer food/drink.

For my example page, I focused on watermelon. My kids loooooove watermelon and it is so sweet and juicy in the summertime. I think we could go through one large one in 2 days if we didn't pace ourselves, ha!
 I used the June kit for this, perfect for summer photo ops;)

Make sure you post your layout in the gallery and in the challenge thread. The deadline for this challenge is Sunday, August 12 at 11:59 p.m. PST.

I will randomly pick someone to send a RAK too!!

Can't wait to see your creations!!

0 comments: